Making progress!

Last night I cut 200+ squares for the Indian summer baby quilt. It’s coming along nicely. I added some Essex Linen in Flax, Kona in white, and Kona in Ash along with the 10 other prints.

I did decide to keep it simple and do a basic patchwork style because some prints are directional and I didn’t want to chop them up.

I am so excited for where this is going!

20130801-114423.jpg

20130801-114440.jpg

20130801-114448.jpg

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s