In the new year, I have a few things I’d like to cross off my list. Here goes!
- King size quilt for my bed. Colors still need to be decided on and I am leaning toward Cosmic by Traceyjay Quilts, although that’s not set in stone yet. I also really like her Roundhouse pattern!
- Three to five throw-size quilts for my shop, as well as Floyd + Finch.
- A new variety of offerings in my Etsy shop
- A pair of curtains for my sewing room, as well as the kitchen.
- A few throw pillows for around the house, and maybe a mini quilt up on the wall. I’d like to do more paper piecing or slightly more involved patterns.
My favorite quilt this year, was hands-down, Taylor’s Churn Dash. It was a great experience for me and I love it so much! I pretty much swoon every time I walk into my kids’ room, seeing their handmade bedspreads. It’s a lovely sight and I’m quite proud of how my skills have changed and improved over the last year.